New Software Downloaded

9SUDSEJSHA said:
I was watching my TV and suddenly new software started downloading, very big update, taking lot of time.

Facing problem in software downloading, many time after watching suddenly started downloading, now its going to 3rd day, pls help

9SUDSEJSHA said:
I got the recording through USB activated in this box and it's working fine.
Ok, that's fantastic. So have u recorded content and checked? How about 4k channel? Pls record 4k channel and see if the playback is fine

One more test , is HDD drive working for you guys , only normal fat formatted pent drive is working for me even with bak side high speed slot

Hi all it was major update , it is better to do factory reset once

maheshav said:
Hi all it was major update , it is better to do factory reset once
On d2h after each update it is required to do a factory reset. To reduce the lag.

There was no ads popping up in 4k STB. But after this update, annoying ads are popping up

I think this is also for HD-6666RF Box it has the same 4KBox Software.I will Check this tomorrow

Hi Guys,
I just purchased the 4k set top box today, i guess i m on the previous firmware as i can't access the connected app option, also recording is not working for me, how do i do the software update manually or is there a way i can trigger it OTA?

Thanks.

BlackSpider777 said:
Hi Guys,
I just purchased the 4k set top box today, i guess i m on the previous firmware as i can't access the connected app option, also recording is not working for me, how do i do the software update manually or is there a way i can trigger it OTA?

Thanks.

Bro post some snaps of your new stb and congrats...

Looks like there is no chance for updating software manually try calling CC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock