New Software Downloaded

do i have to leave the settop box on standby every time for the update to trigger? i normally switch the box off at nights. So there is no way we can trigger the update even by doing a factory reset?

Thanks.

Got the forced OTA to work but nothing happened, it was showing downloading latest software & was not progressing for 15 mins & reverted back to home channel, no errors etc. I m still on 2015 software on my 4k set top box, wondering what should i do.
So i guess they must have rolled back the new firmware for the 4k box?

Don't know about the ota in d2h, but one thing i want to know that why did you go with d2h 4k box?

BlackSpider777 said:
Got the forced OTA to work but nothing happened, it was showing downloading latest software & was not progressing for 15 mins & reverted back to home channel, no errors etc. I m still on 2015 software on my 4k set top box, wondering what should i do.

Then you may not be able to force OTA update on that 4K STB...So wait for the update or call CC they may send a technician to update your STBs software...:k

Last edited by a moderator:
9SUDSEJSHA said:
I got the recording through USB activated in this box and it's working fine.

is this feature till working with your 4k box? i can't get it to work so dunno if they have disabled this feature now.

Thanks.

How to do force OTA , please send steps

I am using 3 4k boxes and till date there is no update , can you let me know what are the steps involved to do the new software upgrades . Raaghavan

I am using 3 4k boxes and till date there is no update , can you let me know what are the steps involved to do the new software upgrades . Raaghavan
Currently, we are all in the same status waiting for 201 version OTA, d2h is not providedeing manual update for 4k box, we requested/ complaint raised through web/Facebook and we will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock