New Software Downloaded

Hi Can you let me know what is the time taken for the upgrade. Raaghavan

I tried to do a forced OTA but blank screen came and no updates happened , if i leave the forced OTA button it comes back D2H Screen d2home 1 what is exact method how long we have keep the reset button pressed Description of my box is 4K ultra model number 4k 4001 UHD
Raaghavan

Hi Thanks for directing me to download the software , all boxes has been upated with 202 version after i did a force OTA .
If there is any thing more please advise Regards
Raaghavan

Hi Thanks for directing me to download the software , all boxes has been upated with 202 version after i did a force OTA .
If there is any thing more please advise Regards
Raaghavan

Reset all the boxes to factory rest, and configure audio to auto , and your other settings.

Instructions given in below thread (Hold the reset button till download screen for latest software comes.)

4k set top box update?
its great you finally got the update, i m getitng no signal error on my stb since the whole day today, saying to check my signal, was going to call videocond2h customer service regarding my issue but now wondering if a force OTA will bring it back to get the signal, I guess Force OTA won't work for me as i got some signal issue, will call them & get an engineer to check it out, but happy you finally got this cracked & working, will update you with whats happening with my 4kstb.

Cheers.

its great you finally got the update, i m getitng no signal error on my stb since the whole day today, saying to check my signal, was going to call videocond2h customer service regarding my issue but now wondering if a force OTA will bring it back to get the signal, I guess Force OTA won't work for me as i got some signal issue, will call them & get an engineer to check it out, but happy you finally got this cracked & working, will update you with whats happening with my 4kstb.

Cheers.

Is your dish got distrubed , is that the reason you are getting no signal?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock