New Software Downloaded

Sorry i didn't get the context, can you please elaborate which process
getting Technical Error saying no signal, sayig good be the weather clods etc, all blue skys here :) i suspect its the dish or the stb giving the fault, i called for the engineer today lets hope all gets fixed fast so i can force upgrade my stb then :)

getting Technical Error saying no signal, sayig good be the weather clods etc, all blue skys here :) i suspect its the dish or the stb giving the fault, i called for the engineer today lets hope all gets fixed fast so i can force upgrade my stb then :)
Ok good.

ok they fixed the signal issue, was with some part in my dish & now all good, after that did force OTA & got software ver 202 now :)
how do i enable recording feature now? do i just plug a usb pendrive & its enables? also does this stb have wifi built in?finally d2h has given us the software we need for this 4k box.

Cheers.

Last edited:
ok they fixed the signal issue, was with some part in my dish & now all good, after that did force OTA & got software ver 202 now :)
how do i enable recording feature now? do i just plug a usb pendrive & its enables? also does this stb have wifi built in?finally d2h has given us the software we need for this 4k box.

Cheers.

Enable recording feature by calling CC
If HDD connect back side USB start recording.

Currently only Ethernet is working , WiFi not working it seems you can check.

Reset to factory default once, and reconfigure all options again, put audio to auto, so that you get Dolby digital sound.

Last edited:
Enable recording feature by calling CC
If HDD connect back side USB start recording.

Currently only Ethernet is working , WiFi not working it seems you can check.

Reset to factory default once, and reconfigure all options again, put audio to auto, so that you get Dolby digital sound.
I called CC to enable the recording feature, there is a usb in the backside also? i thought the usb is only in the front, what it the min gb for usb pendrive to be attached?

Cheers.

I called CC to enable the recording feature, there is a usb in the backside also? i thought the usb is only in the front, what it the min gb for usb pendrive to be attached?

Cheers.

Back side is high speed USB so you use this for recording, front side normal speed so you use this for media play songs movies.

When you attached drive you get options for meadiaplayer or recording so choose accordingly

Last edited:
Back side is high speed USB so you use this for recording, front side normal speed so you use this for media play songs movies.
sweet, 16gb usb pendrive should be enough? got a usb 3.0 pendrive lying with me.
Hopefully the recording feature should activate in 24 hrs, loving the new software for the 4k stb, should ahve been like this from day one.

Cheers.

sweet, 16gb usb pendrive should be enough? got a usb 3.0 pendrive lying with me.
Hopefully the recording feature should activate in 24 hrs, loving the new software for the 4k stb, should ahve been like this from day one.

Cheers.

It was their around one year back, and I have been using meadiaplayer, recording and all other functions , I got surprised when you guys said you guys are using 101 version which has nothing.

So enjoy all new features , these features almost comipitente features of recently launched Airtel Android STB :)

It was their around one year back, and I have been using meadiaplayer, recording and all other functions , I got surprised when you guys said you guys are using 101 version which has nothing.

So enjoy all new features , these features almost comipitente features of recently launched Airtel Android STB :)
ok got the recording feature active & using a 16gb usb 3.0 pendrive in the back usb port which is superspeed, very impressed with the speed of the PVR capabilities, is there a way i can know howmany hours i can record on a 16gb pendrive? couldn't find that info anywhere.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock