New software update 601 for HD DVR

SUPERDTH

Reaction score
I received new software update for my dvr
6a2a08fc8d137689b83c18e73fdd7d7e.jpg

Anything else changed? If so please share those pics as well..

I got this update on Friday at around 1 AM. So far the changes I've noticed are :

*New Boot Image, as shared by SUPERDTH

*Boot Up Time has now drastically reduced, earlier whenever the power resumes after power cuts while watching Tv, it would take almost 1m50secs for Home Channel to appear. But now after "Please Wait Initializing" message, the moment Boot Image comes it would take just seconds for Home Channel to resume.

*Lets say if you are watching a recorded show and it ends, we use to get 2 options i.e. Stop & Rewind. But now if you've schedule a program as "Record Series" and you have 3-4 episodes recorded, the moment the playback duration ends you'll see 4 options "Previous-Stop-Next-Rewind".

*Also, if you select a recorded show > User defined, you get "choose to play from _hh_mm" in which you can enter your preferred timing and start playback. Earlier those small box in which you enter numbers use to be blank but now it shows 00 hh 00 mm by default.

*The Playback timer use to be erratic, but now much improved, not accurate but close.

So smart stb software update started from ADTV.. :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock