DTH updates New Software Update Available For Leo HD PVR

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 11,199
@Bapun Raz bro. U got the STB when it was transfer STB, that time serial no was different. Later they relaunch it as + HD with new serial number.

U updated Ur STB during previous software update, so u can also manually update tomorrow.

@Bapun Raz bro. U got the STB when it was transfer STB, that time serial no was different. Later they relaunch it as + HD with new serial number.

U updated Ur STB during previous software update, so u can also manually update tomorrow.
Hope so. But i might not be at home from tonight for a few days. You guys have to provide the update news only because of that. May be you or @DTH Fan.

I am unable to update the STB manually. After pressing the keys a blank screen appears and then STB reboots.

I am unable to update the STB manually. After pressing the keys a blank screen appears and then STB reboots.
It is not blank screen. It must be the screen continuing to boot up.

You need to use normal Tata Sky remote which comes with SD/HD STB.

It is not blank screen. It must be the screen continuing to boot up.

You need to use normal Tata Sky remote which comes with SD/HD STB.

I have the remote which u got as a replacement to Ur HD PVR stb. The one with recording buttons. I tried but that remote doesn't work with the hd pvr STB

I have the remote which u got as a replacement to Ur HD PVR stb. The one with recording buttons. I tried but that remote doesn't work with the hd pvr STB
No. That is also PVR remote. It didn't worked for me to upgrade. I used normal remote of SD STB then.

No. That is also PVR remote. It didn't worked for me to upgrade. I used normal remote of SD STB then.

I don't have the normal remote then. For hd STB I am using the Humax HEVC HD STB remote the one which u are using.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock