DTH updates New Software Update Available for Technicolor Nova HD STBs from 18th June 2019

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,468
I tried just now and screen appears like this tell me what to do?
GhhwL4f.jpg

I suggest u go back and not mistakenly change any of this setting.

Let's wait and see what others say

I was yesterday tried but not got update but today again tried and this time I has got the update ..I only did power off the setop box from main switch and the start direct from switch and when the screen come with pleas wait installing I was suddenly press 4 times back button and imidiatly press 2485 and software starts downloading that's it's...I never seen this type of screen before

I pressed ok key then downloading started let’s see what happened after installation
ybCoHlJ.jpg

sVVdj6g.jpg

I was yesterday tried but not got update but today again tried and this time I has got the update ..I only did power off the setop box from main switch and the start direct from switch and when the screen come with pleas wait installing I was suddenly press 4 times back button and imidiatly press 2485 and software starts downloading that's it's...I never seen this type of screen before
Bro can you post snaps of your stb and new ui look?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock