DTH updates New Software Update Available for Technicolor Nova HD STBs from 18th June 2019

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,421
I tried 2nd method of manually update and then this happened.
1st
F9FWldq.jpg

2nd
LVlE1BF.jpg

3rd
CHpBh1y.jpg

4th
xdzYl6p.jpg

5th
zkMTaOM.jpg

6th
CAhKdvr.jpg

7th
glBjOAl.jpg

8th
VtDhSvY.jpg

🙏🙏:cap2::nj::lol::cheers::gang::surprised::tongue2::tup::welcome:

Last edited:
@HitesH bro, you opened loaded settings accidentally. If you change some value there, then STB won't get signal and changing through changing value back through installer setup menu.

Be careful while accessing this menu.
I tried both methods again. Not happening.

I won't do anymore as I fear STB getting damaged. I better wait for automatic update
Multiple tries and fails can damage the STB loader. That is worse thing happening and you need to get your STB replaced with refurbished one then.

@HitesH bro, you opened loaded settings accidentally. If you change some value there, then STB won't get signal and changing through changing value back through installer setup menu.

Be careful while accessing this menu.

Multiple tries and fails can damage the STB loader. That is worse thing happening and you need to get your STB replaced with refurbished one then.
Yes bro I just accidentally opened that I don’t know which key I pressed and that menu opened but then I realised that I pressed info (i) key so that menu appears and yes you are right while accessing that menu it does allow me to change values while I move remote keys left right up down. So I simply pressed ok button then downloading started automatically and got new software update version while it finished. Thank god it didn’t damage anything.

I tried both methods again. Not happening.

I won't do anymore as I fear STB getting damaged. I better wait for automatic update

Some fraction of second delay is there in LED TVs to show the picture even if STB already sent the signal. Particularly in HDMI the delay is little more. I connected using RCA but initially no luck. Then pressed button by noticing STB indicators in my last try (method 1) and it worked..

Some fraction of second delay is there in LED TVs to show the picture even if STB already sent the signal. Particularly in HDMI the delay is little more. I connected using RCA but initially no luck. Then pressed button by noticing STB indicators in my last try (method 1) and it worked..
Yes that's correct ... don't wait for the TV to on...see the lights itself in the STB and follow method 1..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock