Good News New software version

Hello Guys, can any one help me , how to get the 2160p resolution . i have a lg ultrhd4k tv. but if i select 2160 getting no signal. 1080P works fine. i am using Airtel internet TV.
are any one in this forum using 2160 resolution?
Appreciate quick response on this.
Thanks
Deepak

Its not Software update bros just Airtel App update
Old Version - 2.0.2156
New Version - 2.0.2183

I had these latest application and firmware versions,but because my airtel box had some other problem they replaced it with a new box which is working fine except it's running on older versions!!
Application Version: 1.9.1908
Firmware Version: 6.02.67

Obviously this box needs an update but when I click on 'check for updates' it gives error as 'Unable to check updates'. This box is surely connected to internet, Amazon app and youtube working perfectly but it doesn't update the software. Is there a manual way to update this? Appreciate if you someone else in the forum could point to the right link if there is one, this is really driving me nuts. Called customer service and as usual airtel customer service have no idea what I am talking about :-(
thanks.

Is there a manual way to update this? Appreciate if you someone else in the forum could point to the right link if there is one, this is really driving me nuts. Called customer service and as usual airtel customer service have no idea what I am talking about
Sorry bro, no manual update is possible for InternetTV. Once, do factory reset the STB and try again it may show new update otherwise Wait till next update is pushed then you can do it.

Sorry bro, no manual update is possible for InternetTV. Once, do factory reset the STB and try again it may show new update otherwise Wait till next update is pushed then you can do it.
That's bad!!
This box has so much potential but lot of these are locked out and worst part is customer support for these kind of technical issues. Ok, even if I decide to reset the box anything I need to know perticulerly. Like after the reset will it pick up the signal automatically?

That's bad!!
This box has so much potential but lot of these are locked out and worst part is customer support for these kind of technical issues. Ok, even if I decide to reset the box anything I need to know perticulerly. Like after the reset will it pick up the signal automatically?
Yes, After reseting just do installation setup everything will be fine

New application version updated now.new application version is 2.0.3118.changes of new update tv channel episode side newly tv regional guide,recording film continue watching and cloud storage programme.our full account details came of settings section.previously showing only id and package details.now also showed amount balance and validity date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock