Good News New software version

You are right, but I guess, they will do over night, 48hr maybe worest case.

But I can't be asleep or attentive the whole Night/day even if it's for one night or next day within that 48 hrs time frame,

I have given the missed call but no reply from Airtel within how many hours you got call back from Airtel Advisor??

Will the update wont be received if there's any power cuts or Wifi signal drop in that 48hrs time limit??

Will the update wont be received if there's any power cuts or Wifi signal drop in that 48hrs time limit??

These doubts we need to clarify with that Airtel advisor when they give a call back.

Most probably Updates will be recieved unless we somehow miss the update notification due to power cut or wifi issues.

at 3pm the software is updated for both set top box and remote new version

Post What's New (Features,Any New Improvements and Catchup TV had some 100+ Channels is there any increase in Number of Channels that has Catchup Option and any new System Apps or new apps added after Updates),

How many hours it took for you to get update Notifications from the time you got the message from Airtel and did you kept the TV on as per their instructions for one full day??

Last edited:
But I can't be asleep or attentive the whole Night/day even if it's for one night or next day within that 48 hrs time frame,

I have given the missed call but no reply from Airtel within how many hours you got call back from Airtel Advisor??

Approximately 24hr.

I was wrong, Airtel didn't trigger update even after 24hr.

I gave a missed call yesterday night and also today morning several times just getting templated reply messages Airtel advisor will get in touch shortly.

Hope you get updated soon and post What's New Soon eagerly awaiting some new features!!

I had also given missed call yesterday night and received a call from them regarding the update and they told me the same that you have to keep the stb on and connected it with the wifi for 48 hours.
He also told me that after the update Catchup TV Channels will be increased and also voot app will be available and also zee5 and eros now premium will be free as per him. Also Some bug fixes and improvements are also there.

Yes I also asked about the same and he told me that it will be received on power cuts or WiFi signal drop also but it should be for very lesser time otherwise we have to wait for next 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock