Good News New software version

Will surely try bro and update here. I thought we need to buy Alexa enabled speakers like Echo Dot etc.

No. Actually the same update for alexa support came to Fire TV Stick, I too at first taught that we need to buy the Echo Dot, but then pressing the Mic Button on Fire Tv Stick activates Alexa, so u can ask what u want by doing that. Installing the app lets u teach skills.

Same way i guess it must be on Airtel Internet TV also.

No. Actually the same update for alexa support came to Fire TV Stick, I too at first taught that we need to buy the Echo Dot, but then pressing the Mic Button on Fire Tv Stick activates Alexa, so u can ask what u want by doing that. Installing the app lets u teach skills.

Same way i guess it must be on Airtel Internet TV also.
Awesome.. will definitely do it tonight.
Thanks @Anish Pai & @Optimus_Prime bros for the suggestion!

Awesome.. will definitely do it tonight.
Thanks @Anish Pai & @Optimus_Prime bros for the suggestion!

Welcome Bro :)

First by pressing the mic button, ask what is your name ?. If she says Alexa, then u got it right.

On Fire TV Stick if u ask that question, u get funny quotes and she says "Mera Naam Alexa Hai" (My name is alexa) :eek:k:

Here are the pics of newly updated Airtel Internet Tv UI.

20181203-182524.jpg

20181203-182551.jpg

20181203-182604.jpg

20181203-182625.jpg

20181203-182646.jpg

20181203-182700.jpg

20181203-182728.jpg

20181203-182745.jpg

20181203-182823.jpg

20181203-182942.jpg

20181203-183013.jpg

20181203-183052.jpg

Review after using new software of internet tv box:

1. As mentioned earlier, look and feel has been top notch. It's clean and beautiful. Upcoming program list which was earlier present on right hand side, is now rightly placed at bottom. Its much easier to navigate now.

2. Along with software of stb, software of remote was also updated. And i must say, now remote is also behaving properly. Earlier, it was too messy and navigation experience was very pathetic. Now it has also improved a lot.

3. In my opinion, picture quality of sd channels have also improved. Nothing to say about hd channels, which were already amazing.

4. Almost all bugs and errors have been fixed. Till now have not faced any issues which were present earlier.

5. In past i had never suggested anyone to go for this box, but now after the update and bugs fixes, i highly recommend people to go for it. It seamlessly converts your non smart tv into full fledged smart tv. I forgot to mention it has in-built chromecast as well which is so smooth.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock