Discussion New sun direct hd installed

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 8,591
I installed the SUNdirect HD box last month.. the audio is not coming through RCA output as i need that to connect to mu sony speakers.. What about your's bro
Bro, in your STB had RCA HDMI port, so only it merge with your HT. You try with your TV, if it have RCA port.

Bro, in your STB had RCA HDMI port, so only it merge with your HT. You try with your TV, if it have RCA port.
Thank u bro,. But I have connected HDMI port to My Sony LED tv and I am trying to connect My Speakers to RCA port of Sundirect box....The same i tried with my Airtel set top box and audio is coming through RCA port even when I connected tv to HDMI port

Thank u bro,. But I have connected HDMI port to My Sony LED tv and I am trying to connect My Speakers to RCA port of Sundirect box....The same i tried with my Airtel set top box and audio is coming through RCA port even when I connected tv to HDMI port
All bro, anyone, clear me , any STB having HDMI ARC port?

I installed the SUNdirect HD box last month.. the audio is not coming through RCA output as i need that to connect to mu sony speakers.. What about your's bro
Dear brother follow these steps.
MENU>TOOLS>HELP INFORMATION
select : HELP INFORMATION and press ok button
then enter code : 7531
actvate cvbs.
CVBS Enable = 7531 OK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock