New TP Found on IS20 (Zee Network)

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,378
skm30 said:
Bro, I am not expecting too much, I am just thinking of possibilities only, And see still I agree with SarfaRaZ bro,
But now how it will happen, there I am slitely differing from him, I think, Zee Bangla Cinema HD can be added in place of Zee Studio HD which is already there on some other TP and,
So, as per Gssran bro, at least one more HD channel is possible on this TP which could be Zee Classic HD. And this is only possibility, not my expection, I am only trying to say that what SarfaRaZ bro has said is possible on this TP !!
as Zee Studio HD available from Apstar 7 @ 76.5* East,
So that slot of Zee Studio HD is a hope for other HD channel on this TP.

Gssran said:
As Zee Studio HD available from Apstar 7 @ 76.5* East, So that slot of Zee Studio HD is a hope for other HD channel on this TP.
That's what I am saying bro, that still there is chance for 'Zee Bangla Cinema HD' and 'Zee Classic HD' channels on this TP !!
And bro, I think, very soon ZEEL will start testing 'Zee Zindagi HD' channel also on its some other TP, as since last two weeks 'Zindagi' has changed the format of all its shows into downscalled 16:9 format, including the old Indian shows of the channel also like 'Aadhe Adhure' which they are retelecasting now at 10:30 PM slot !!
This show was being shown on the channel earlier in 4:3 format, whereas earlier at the same time some of the Pakistani shows and all the Turkish shows were being shown in downscalled 16:9 format on the channel !!
Earlier all the advertisements were also being shown in 4:3 format only on the channel, But now every thing on the channel i.e. each and every content even advertisements also are now being shown in the downscalled 16:9 format !!
Which tells us that now 'Zindagi' is completely available in 16:9 format i.e. HD format, which clearly indicates that ZEEL is very much hopefull of getting the license for 'Zee Zindagi HD' channel in the month of October itself !!
So, technically now they are ready to launch 'Zindagi HD' channel as soon as they get the license for it, they will start testing 'Zindagi HD' channel on any of their TPs !!

And one more thing bro, please check which HD channel is being tested by Star India for past two weeks with the name 'Test B' on Asiasat 7 @ 105.5* East (3941 V 28100) !!
I think it could be 'Star Gold Select HD' channel as they received the license for it in the month of September and just after it they started testing a HD channel in the first week of October !!
So I think, it could be 'Star Gold Select HD' channel; Please check it bro what they are showing on it, and please post the SS of it also !!

skm30 said:
That's what I am saying bro, that still there is chance for 'Zee Bangla Cinema HD' and 'Zee Classic HD' channels on this TP !!
And bro, I think, very soon ZEEL will start testing 'Zee Zindagi HD' channel also on its some other TP, as since last two weeks 'Zindagi' has changed the format of all its shows into downscalled 16:9 format, including the old Indian shows of the channel also like 'Aadhe Adhure' which they are retelecasting now at 10:30 PM slot !!
This show was being shown on the channel earlier in 4:3 format, whereas earlier at the same time some of the Pakistani shows and all the Turkish shows were being shown in downscalled 16:9 format on the channel !!
Earlier all the advertisements were also being shown in 4:3 format only on the channel, But now every thing on the channel i.e. each and every content even advertisements also are now being shown in the downscalled 16:9 format !!
Which tells us that now 'Zindagi' is completely available in 16:9 format i.e. HD format, which clearly indicates that ZEEL is very much hopefull of getting the license for 'Zee Zindagi HD' channel in the month of October itself !!
So, technically now they are ready to launch 'Zindagi HD' channel as soon as they get the license for it, they will start testing 'Zindagi HD' channel on any of their TPs !!

And one more thing bro, please check which HD channel is being tested by Star India for past two weeks with the name 'Test B' on Asiasat 7 @ 105.5* East (3941 V 28100) !!
I think it could be 'Star Gold Select HD' channel as they received the license for it in the month of September and just after it they started testing a HD channel in the first week of October !!
So I think, it could be 'Star Gold Select HD' channel; Please check it bro what they are showing on it, and please post the SS of it also !!
very less chance,
I am sure zee studio is a sat change & it will remove from Apstar soon & remain on this TP now.

@ Gssran bro !!
Bro, I have requested you earlier also that please check which HD channel is being tested by Star India group on Asiaset 7 @ 105.5* East for past three weeks as a Test channel, I had told you also that it could be 'Star Gold Select HD' channel thats why I asked you to post SS of it also, but I think you didn't get the time to check it or may be it went out of your mind !!
Bro, I am still waiting for your reply, Please check it and confirm us that which HD channel is being tested by Star India as I am sure, it will be none other than the 'Star Gold Select HD', And bro please post the SS of it also, I am waiting for your reply !!

Guys, now I think, very soon ZEEL will start testing 'Zee Classic HD' and 'Zee Bangla Cinema HD' on this TP, May be they can test these channels on some other TP also, but one thing is sure that these two HD channels' testing will start very soon, Already they have started showing some old classics in HD on Zee Cinema HD as recently I have watched some good classics like Gaman, Paar and Dharavi in HD on Zee Cinema HD, It means now they are ready to launch 'Zee Classic HD', These channels testing can be started anytime by ZEEL now !!

skm30 said:
Guys, now I think, very soon ZEEL will start testing 'Zee Classic HD' and 'Zee Bangla Cinema HD' on this TP, May be they can test these channels on some other TP also, but one thing is sure that these two HD channels' testing will start very soon, Already they have started showing some old classics in HD on Zee Cinema HD as recently I have watched some good classics like Gaman, Paar and Dharavi in HD on Zee Cinema HD, It means now they are ready to launch 'Zee Classic HD', These channels testing can be started anytime by ZEEL now !!

I hope they quick launch this channel

N.K raj said:
I hope they quick launch this channel
I am sure bro that these channels will be launched very soon as some classics which I have mentioned like Gaman, Paar and Dharavi, I have seen earlier also but in a very worst PQ but this time I really enjoyed it too much as PQ was very good and also in 16:9 format, It means they have really worked on it, And now looking at the ZEEL's speed I think, if they get the license for Zee Zindagi HD channel also in the month of November then they will definitely try to launch these 3 HD channels around 25th December (on Christmas) this year, As you can see they have launched 1 HD channel Zee Talkies HD on 15th October, then they launched 2 HD channels Zee Marathi HD and Zee Bangla HD on 20th November, in this way we can hope that on 25th December they will be launching 3 HD channels "Zee Bangla Cinema HD", "Zee Classic HD" and "Zee Zindagi HD", now it will be interesting to see that when they are going to start testing these 3 HD channels, I am eagerly waiting for Zee Classic HD and Zindagi HD channels !!

Now this Tp carry 4 HD channels,
Zee Studio HD (DD)
Zee Talkies HD
Zee Bangla HD
Zee Tamil HD

Other 2 test slots removed now, so I think Tp is full now.

These are the hd channels available on IS20 from Zee Network,

& TV HD
Living Foodz HD (Test)
Zee Cinema HD
Zee TV HD
& Pictures HD
Zee Marathi HD
Zee Studio HD
Zee Talkies HD
Zee Bangla HD
Zee Tamil HD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock