• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion New Trai rule even applicable to IPTV ?then what will happen to all streaming services ?

Detective Conan

Registered
Guys , saw this is in ad in hathway that said the new trai rule even applicable to IPTV along with Dth's ... i'm sorry admin if the post is unecessary plz remove it.. i posted the thread.. other threads is only focusing on dth which is good and but nobody told , how its going to affect streaming services ..will they make us pay per channel as they are going to do in cable/dth ..or it will remain same like now.. with only minor changes.. then what should we do if even IPTV will be same dth/cable ..?

Dipjyoti Roy

Dream Shine
I don't think it's applicable to IPTV. Or our beloved Jio and it's gigafiber would be doomed.

Anish Pai

Dream Expert
I don't think it's applicable to IPTV. Or our beloved Jio and it's gigafiber would be doomed.
If u have read the TRAI order it says its applicable to DTH, Cable, HITS and IPTV Platforms.

mss

Dream Shine
Jii tv is not an iptv, that is a streaming app.

Anish Pai

Dream Expert
I think I saw you somewhere mention that tariff isn't applicable to IPTV.
Why are you misquoting me ??? I am well aware i said that this TRAI rule is applicable to IPTV and @Siva bro also was present in that discussion.
I feel u have forgotten this and dont remember

Basil

Staff member
Dream SMOD
I think I saw you somewhere mention that tariff isn't applicable to IPTV.
Any DPO viz DTH,Cable,HITS or IPTV operator who is registered with MIB has to follow the new TRAI regulations.Unless Jio GigaTV operates illegally without a license from MIB they would have to folliw the new regulations.

Dipjyoti Roy

Dream Shine
Any DPO viz DTH,Cable,HITS or IPTV operator who is registered with MIB has to follow the new TRAI regulations.Unless Jio GigaTV operates illegally without a license from MIB they would have to folliw the new regulations.
TRAI's new tariff is 👏. Killing competition is best for the market.

Top Bottom