Discussion New UI update sucks

Reaction score
The new UI update I got on my Transfer box is actually a downgrade. Used to the horizontal big UI and now it's vertical and very small. Even the info banner disappears before reading. I don't know if Tata Sky is trying to lose customers.

The new UI update I got on my Transfer box is actually a downgrade. Used to the horizontal big UI and now it's vertical and very small. Even the info banner disappears before reading. I don't know if Tata Sky is trying to lose customers.

If the Info banner disappears, change the time settings in user settings.

BTW this is the original UI transfer STB had before they updated it with the EVO 12. Many users faced issues and hence they reverted back to original.

EVIO12 UI was vertical. Twilite UI is horizontal. I'm confused which UI you are talking about. :unsure:

May be you are facing the problem due to small TV screen? We have no problems with new UI, infact everyone liking it and its faster than Evo12 due to less animations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock