New Version of Airtel Internet TV

However do note you won’t be able to take any cheap packs.
Only infinty packs n some higher variant allowed in internet tv.
No package downgrade allowed.

Ok, sounds easy to navigate via pressing + & - within Tamil Channels as mostly they watch Tamil & english entertainment. Thanks for your reply. :)

+ or - is the oldest type of navigation.

One advanced easy to use feature is after selecting a particular channel there is a IR based Navigations Touchpad in the middle of the Internet TV Remote it will browse through the entire channel list in a lightning speed it just work like a smartphone swipe.

+ or - is the oldest type of navigation.

One advanced easy to use feature is after selecting a particular channel there is a IR based Navigations Touchpad in the middle of the Internet TV Remote it will browse through the entire channel list in a lightning speed it just work like a smartphone swipe.

Thanks for your reply.

+/- is the easiest way to browse by senior citizens, yet since they have used touch phones if they learn the IR navigation then its best. :)

Thanks for your reply.

+/- is the easiest way to browse by senior citizens, yet since they have used touch phones if they learn the IR navigation then its best. :)

Its very easy only ,it will take 10-20 channels far in a few secs in a few swipe and stop in required channel and just select by pressing the ok in the middle of the touch pad.

However do note you won’t be able to take any cheap packs.
Only infinty packs n some higher variant allowed in internet tv.
No package downgrade allowed.

Ah, so this is the catch.

Ok, so lets say i go for Infinity HD pack on Primary TV for Rs 5801 for 12 months, will it also include all SD channels or should i pay separately for the same?

On a second tv if i get a normal SD STB under multiple connection, how much do i have to pay? Can i simply choose the base pack alone and limit the expense on a second TV?

Ah, so this is the catch.

Ok, so lets say i go for Infinity HD pack on Primary TV for Rs 5801 for 12 months, will it also include all SD channels or should i pay separately for the same?

On a second tv if i get a normal SD STB under multiple connection, how much do i have to pay? Can i simply choose the base pack alone and limit the expense on a second TV?

Infinity HD includes all channels not only SD!!

As far as I know for secondary you should pay extra Rs.270 per month to watch all the channels you subscribed on your primary connection. @thisisjagan bro can confirm you on multiconnection monthly rental.

Last edited:
Its very easy only ,it will take 10-20 channels far in a few secs in a few swipe and stop in required channel and just select by pressing the ok in the middle of the touch pad.

Sounds like using a tab. Also if DTH is interrupted for some reason like rain i hope Amazon Prime, You Tube etc work as usual to watch some content like news or movies.

Sounds like using a tab. Also if DTH is interrupted for some reason like rain i hope Amazon Prime, You Tube etc work as usual to watch some content like news or movies.

Yes it will work even in rain but never used in rain and checked for a longer time but verified it's working and Installation person quoted it as a biggest advantage while rain you can watch using YouTube.

Infinity HD includes all channels not only SD!!

As far as I know for secondary you should pay extra Rs.270 per month to watch all the channels you subscribed on your primary connection. @thisisjagan bro can confirm you on multiconnection monthly rental.

Ok, so its like an exact duplicate of the primary subscription and i just Pay Rs 270 per month and not anything additional for any packs? Yet i would be happy if i get that Rs 150 SD pack (My Plan 199 , Value Prime, South Max, South My Sports) as they show on their website unless i need more channels :).

Yes it will work even in rain but never used in rain and checked for a longer time but verified it's working and Installation person quoted it as a biggest advantage while rain you can watch using YouTube.

Yes, exactly.

I have an HD ready TV wall mounted without any cable and just DVI feed from PC and almost all Tamil news can be watched live at absolutely no additional cost and also Tamil songs plays non stop via youtube. So a similar one can be had when DTH is interrupted for any reason.

At home we barely watch any cable programs (Max 1 hr per day for some kids singing programs and news and i watch eng movies or football and WWE) and if that little watching too gets interrupted due to rain the subscription becomes a waste so this wifi based should come handy. Rain interruption was the main reason why i never moved to DTH and got struck with local cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock