• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News New Video Freezing Issue in Independent TV

GAURAVKUMAR

Dream Shine
Reaction score
This is independent tv so issue arise time to time. if they it dependent then only batter

Zero7

Dream Shine
Reaction score
From past 5 days this issues is persisting. Unable to reach customer care or no call back from them either

Prashant Shridhar

Dream Pro
Reaction score
*Statutory Warning* If you want to use Independent Tv,plz use it as a second dth connection not first, otherwise you will always suffer...

yeo101

Dream Shine
Reaction score
From past 5 days this issues is persisting. Unable to reach customer care or no call back from them either
their customer care no.s also have issues.
Calling on 18002009001 through vodafone says "check the number you have dial". But through airtel it connects.

And to call the no 1860 419 1234, requires main balance in sim, can't connect through unlimited calling balance. But on jio it works.

Neel

Registered
Reaction score
What a dth.:damn:
Better to leave the dth.
Join ts or any other

vishubaba111

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I got solution now....

Thrown my independent TV set top box outside. And install airtel digital TV.. now all channels are working fine and tension free now