Breaking New "ZEE KERLAM" channel running FTA on DD FD

Gujarati, Bangla, Marathi, Odiya, Bhojpuri as well?
Yep, all are South Indian channels for me with exception of Bhojpuri :sneaky: because I cannot understand their language. If DTH allowed deleting such channels I wouldn't waste even a second to delete all these channels.:rolleyes:

Yep, all are South Indian channels for me with exception of Bhojpuri :sneaky: because I cannot understand their language. If DTH allowed deleting such channels I wouldn't waste even a second to delete all these channels.:rolleyes:

What about Punjabi? And by the way from which location you are from in India?

I am from Punjab and I can understand Punjabi and Hindi, Bhojpuri, and Punjabi are almost same in understanding the rest of the channels are all useless for me. :p
Why you are unable to accept which country are you from?

@M.J.Sadiq bro asked which location you are from India.

Your answer should be straightforward that you are from Punjab, Pakistan. But you are answering as if you are from Indian Punjab.

Even @dreambox.pk asked you the same and no answer you given after that.

bro why you are hiding your identity , whats wrong if you are from Pakistan

Hmm. So it took so many threads to get the identity. But sorry that I initiated this off topic intentionally to get the answer..
No problem Zee Kerlam doing the same thing, showing hindi movies on south indian channel.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock