Breaking News 7 Tamil will b dropped wef 18 Jan 2019

Don't know why after choose the dish tv, they removed one by one tamil channels:wall::wall:

Now choose the d2h, same thing happen, both times i'm done the bad decision:sad::sad::verysad::verysad:

Don't know why after choose the dish tv, they removed one by one tamil channels:wall::wall:

Now choose the d2h, same thing happen, both times i'm done the bad decision:sad::sad::verysad::verysad:
Still u didn't choose Adtv till now Vicky telling from long time 🙄🙄😴😴:(:( .. BTW it's very unfortunate thambi :(:(🙄🙄

Still u didn't choose Adtv till now Vicky telling from long time 🙄🙄😴😴:(:( .. BTW it's very unfortunate thambi :(:(🙄🙄

Anna. first planning to choose the adtv, later only check the channel list choosed the d2h, bought 2 month before d2h, but faced lot of issue in cc, nodal officers, poor pq in sd channels:tears::tears:

Will try to change the d2h to adtv very soon :blush:

Anna. first planning to choose the adtv, later only check the channel list choosed the d2h, bought 2 month before d2h, but faced lot of issue in cc, nodal officers, poor pq in sd channels:tears::tears:

Will try to change the d2h to adtv very soon :blush:
Channel isn't removed till now...

They always show removal notice but most of the time channels won't be removed

D2h is South Indian DTH bro therefore If South Indian channels are removed then we might also get replacement...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock