• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,125

MMM123

Reaction score
6kKHHVp.jpg

They are going to shutdown this channel i think

Dear friends,
For a brief period, all I see is NewsX kannada broadcasting the same comedy scenes repeatedly. And, However, Airtel is also displaying a inconvenience (error) message on the home screen of Samaya news channel.

I suppose, both these channels have shut down, or is likely to be so.

Last edited:
How is this sad news? Samaya keeps relaunching and shuts down for fun. Already there are too many kannada news channels and most are telecasting worthless news or gossips instead of real news. What we need is 2-3 good news channels which we don't have despite having well over 10 kannada news channels. I'm happy with TV9 Kannada. Public TV is nothing but sensationalism and the rest have poor quality anchors. Give preference to quality and not quantity.

I should've select the post title as DDF exclusive or maybe something similar instead; I guess!

Truth is, I'm not interested in any Goddamn news from these entertainment channels. These channels only spew venoms on the gullible folks.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter. I only prefer DD India (National) & DW News (International). Sometimes, even Wion.

Last edited:
I should've select the post title as DDF exclusive or maybe similar instead I guess.

Truth is, I'm not interested in any Goddamn news from these entertainment channels. These channels only spew venoms on the gullible folks.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter. I only prefer DD India (National) & DW News (International). Sometimes even Wion.
Yes mate and thank goodness you watch the channels that you mentioned here. Wion is a good source. In Kannada, TV9 is watchable. The quality of news has gone down over the years, but still they have Rangnath Bharadwaj, who is a very good news anchor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock