• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 3,334

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
8CzMqlQ.jpg

No surprises here. Many members from Karnataka were expecting the channel to shut down and i think it will happen in the coming days. Kannada viewers are very much satisfied with TV9 & Public TV and most do not bother giving chances to other channels. I hope from now on these media companies realise that there's no potential in launching news channels here and focus on something else which might interest us.

This channel was showing just comedy clips from a long time and the PQ is absolutely horrendous. What a waste channel. I'm glad TS is discontinuing this.

For kannada viewers tv9, suvarna news, btv, News18, public news, rajnews, digvijay news channels r more than enough
No need of new channels
It was already dead from a month
Tatasky now removing

No news channels in Kannada are reliable. Every channel is running like a TRP factory. TV9, though with crap content, has a pioneer advantage in Karnataka as they were the first 24-hour Kannada News Channel. Suvarna News used to be a good channel but they have also fallen for the TRP race and the content quality is decreasing day to day. Public TV is no better, running fake news for TRP has been their motto. Still, these three channel maintain their viewership with some attention to actual news. News18 Kannada and Dighvijay News are good channels with better quality oriented content but aren't able to reach the top. Power TV seems to be a good channel but they aren't available on many platforms yet. And apart from these, no one really cares about other channels. Raj News, BTV, Samaya, Kasthuri Newz, Janashree will all have the same fate (if they are still running).

Look like the channel Will rebranded with other channel.
Maybe Airtel also Will discontinue the channel soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock