Good News Nick channel's shows will be available in kannada wef 1st September

Varun Patil

Reaction score
IMG_20180827_155852.jpg

Why why Nick India not airing Nickelodeon's original Cartoons and Live action series and Nickelodeon original movies... Other countries Nick channels airing Nickelodeon's original content....

i was saying about dubbing issue...
kannada film industry doesnt allow dubbing only for movies not animation and they are doing this because they cant do quality movies. if they allow dubbing they cant even remake. for their selfishness we cant watch good movies in our language. the reason they give is culture will be spoiled by dubbing bad movies. even court said who are you to ban so dubbing isnt banned legally but they scare the people doing dubbing by throwing stones to theatre running dubbing movies or by other means

i was saying about dubbing issue...
there are no more dubbing issues bro.. even CCI ruled in favour of dubbing of movies in kannada.thanks to efforts of Kannada Grahakara Koota. they made possible of fast & furious movie was dubbed in kannada.. and few movies have started dubbing in kannada.. even chintu tv .. shows animated shows dubbed in kannada. please check latest news bro.

Why why Nick India not airing Nickelodeon's original Cartoons and Live action series and Nickelodeon original movies... Other countries Nick channels airing Nickelodeon's original content....
nick india's head told in interview they are mainly interested in local made animations. they do air few toons in nick hd+ & nick jr.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock