Nikunj Malik to quit Geet

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
mlDXm.jpg

After her surprise entry in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi in a meaty role, Nikunj Malik now plans to quit the show.

Our source says, “Nikunj is unhappy with the ongoing track. Though she was introduced with a bang in the show she now has hardly anything to do as the current tracks focus only on Geet (Drishti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary). She has already put down her papers with the production house and she will be free from the contract by this month-end. One of the major reasons behind Nikunj quitting this show is that wherever she goes for an audition she is asked about still being part of Geet because of which she cannot take up new projects.”

Nikunj who was one of the contestants of Rahul Ka Swayamwar played Anwesha in Geet, a very modern and pampered girl.”

Says Nikunj, “Yes it’s true I have already put down my papers but I’ll be back if the production house needs me. It was an enjoyable experience working with them.”

tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock