Nerkonda Paarvai | Ajith Kumar | Yuvan | H.Vinoth

Whether pink remake suitable for ajith? I saw this film in hindi and it won't suit thala i guess.no mass scenes in the movie
Definitely it will suit for him 😊 and also the movie contains 4 songs from Yuvan and couple of Fight scenes from the Stunt master Dhilip Suprayan πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž which the original version does not have these πŸ˜› they are making some changes from the original version (Pink) so no need to worry 😎 Sure this time also Blockbuster for Thala...!

Definitely it will suit for him 😊 and also the movie contains 4 songs from Yuvan and couple of Fight scenes from the Stunt master Dhilip Suprayan πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž which the original version does not have these πŸ˜› they are making some changes from the original version (Pink) so no need to worry 😎 Sure this time also Blockbuster for Thala...!
Hope Film will get huge success like Viswasam 😏😏 but still I have doubt πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

One good script going to be spoiled by songs and fight scenes.
Movie should be taken with aged man like rajini.

One good script going to be spoiled by songs and fight scenes.
Movie should be taken with aged man like rajini.
Don't judge the book by its cover 😎 Thala already gave slipper shot during Pongal time to those who said Ajith-Siva combo gonna flop again ☺ but it not happened like said πŸ˜‚ so history will repeat again 😎

I am hard core ajith fan and i wanted thala to go for original script instead of this.vinoth have capacity to make film hit original story.
if thala liked to do help to sridevi family then he should opt for a fresh script or
mangatha 2 would be best at this time.

I am hard core ajith fan and i wanted thala to go for original script instead of this.vinoth have capacity to make film hit original story.
if thala liked to do help to sridevi family then he should opt for a fresh script or
mangatha 2 would be best at this time.
Don't worry bro Thala60 going to happen with the same director & producer with different script ,so there you will get it, in between i too never liked Remakes, but Pink is content oriented film so remaking that is not a big issue, definitely Thala will receive good name in this film.

Some screenshots from NKP Trailer 😍😍 and trailer looking very stylish 😘
ZJQifKg.jpg

KDo1icv.jpg

hrFHRsq.jpg

Xubevvh.jpg

6W4mYDC.jpg

SEK58cP.jpg

3k3x1Rl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock