• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,240

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Delhi, May 18 :Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is sure he can't match dance steps with Hrithik Roshan, but he hopes to make an action film with him some day.

Akshay was quick to shower praise upon Hrithik after watching the promo of the latter's forthcoming dance reality show "Just Dance".

"Hrithik is a one of a kind actor... He must know he makes all us heroes envy his moves... What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented, and everything the youth needs to see in a hero," said Akshay.

Akshay hopes Hrithik plans to open a dance school soon.

"If he opens a dance school, I know my son would be the first to attend. Hrithik has performed some of the most memorable and difficult dance steps in the last decade. I, of course, would never dance a duo with this guy, but I'd definitely love to make an action film with him," he added.

-*-

Ravishing Raveena joins Twitter

Bollywood's "Mast mast" girl Raveena Tandon is the latest Indian celebrity to join social networking site Twitter.

Raveena was welcomed by celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, who posted: "A Big shout to my childhood buddy and close friend Raveena @TandonRaveena on twitter. Let's give her a warm welcome."

The actress joined the site May 2, but started tweeting actively Tuesday.

"Slow on this but will catch up reeeeaaalll fast!! Thanks guys for such sweet messages (sic)!!" she posted.

The 36-year-old national award-winning actress will soon be seen in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer "Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap", set for a July 1 release.

-*-

Javed, Shabana head for Istanbul

Writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar and his actress-social activist wife Shabana Azmi have packed their bags and left for a summer vacation in Istanbul.

"Javed and I enroute to Istanbul for a short break. It's his first time and I'm sure he will love it as I do," Shabana posted on her Twitter page.

The duo got married in 1984, after Akhtar's divorce from Honey Irani, with whom he has two children -- filmmaker-actor Farhan, and director Zoya.

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock