Seeking Help No Dolby for few HD Channels

• Thread starter hnath
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 3,554

hnath

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody need help for No Dolby for few HD Channels.

In set top box settings i have opted for Surround Sound rather than Stereo and only for few HD Channels are having Surround sound but others specially for HD English Movies are not getting sound.

Whatever the channels are not getting dolby sound i need to change individually change the format as English(Default) and if we change the next channel there is no sound at all in Surround settings in set top box.

Has any body experienced or just all the time change customers change settings at Stereo in set top box and watching HD Channels.

You have to use the HDMI output to TV. If you used RCA jacks Dolby sound would not support.

When my stb is connected to tv the home theater system is not being recognized by the tv and so i am unable to output surround sound.Is it due to any issues with stb?Has any of you heard issues like this before?
My stb model is HD 2255ir

When my stb is connected to tv the home theater system is not being recognized by the tv and so i am unable to output surround sound.Is it due to any issues with stb?Has any of you heard issues like this before?
My stb model is HD 2255ir
Do you use HDMI or RCA jacks output to tv?

Do you use HDMI or RCA jacks output to tv?
I am using hdmi arc option to connect the tv and hts...so hdmi from stb to tv and then from my tv to hts
I tired using rca from stb to hts and it works fine for stereo

I am using hdmi arc option to connect the tv and hts...so hdmi from stb to tv and then from my tv to hts
I tired using rca from stb to hts and it works fine for stereo
Switch to HD channel that have dolby option and press info button and then press yellow button on the remote.
On the top left corner you will see language options.
Use arrow keys to change the audio to dolby sound.
(OR)
Go to settings and go to installation
Use 1234 as password.
Go to box settings and then tv setting and change audio output to SURROUND.

I tried all those options...I think there is some issue with the stb only.Is it maybe this is old stb and the new rf stb may function well?

The main issue is the tv doesnt recognize my hts if the stb is connected to the tv...if i disconnect the stb from tv then the home theatre is synced with tv

I tried all those options...I think there is some issue with the stb only.Is it maybe this is old stb and the new rf stb may function well?
How long you have been using 2255ir stb?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock