No hd channel addition..What might b the reasons?

PrincePvarghese said:
as per the earlier reports the Merger process is completed on october 2017. how the customers wait for october end. its horrible. Dish tv reluctant to add channels and videocon, they are stick on merger process...its horrible.....

You should wait like Tata sky customers done or leave d2h...:k

Last edited by a moderator:
Vishnu777 said:
After the merger most channels will be added,they are not adding channels becoz they are busy in getting approvals...:tup

Patience is important!

Tata sky customers are now enjoying with new HD channels...Earlier they were also not getting new HD channels..They kept patience and now they are happy.

After merger Videocon and dish tv will bounce back...:tup

Vishnu bro I am not understanding how merger affects the channel addition In between Dishtv added 9 HD channels and 23 SD channels while D2h is also adding SD channels.There is a problem of negotiation with the broadcasters.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should add:
HBO :hd
Sony ESPN :hd
Sony BBC Earth :hd
Sony Rox :hd
Sony Le Plex :hd
Movies Now 2 :hd
Romedy Now :hd
Cineplex :hd
Star Gold Select :hd

[quote pid='1126952492' dateline='1495973431']
forget the reason......switch to other dth  ;)
[/quote]

Good Bro switching is very easy but people are looking for JOI D2H which could be a low cost D2H

But still VD2H is giving 1+1 offer for Hd channels which is the best for new entry HD Customers .

but to be in competition VD2H should concentrate on adding channels as well.

JollyLNB said:
They should add:
HBO :hd
Sony ESPN :hd
Sony BBC Earth :hd
Sony Rox :hd
Sony Le Plex :hd
Movies Now 2 :hd
Romedy Now :hd
Cineplex :hd
Star Gold Select :hd

& they should add mtv beats HD, movies now HD, VH1 HD also

After the merger we can see the changes...

At the moment Sony ESPN HD may be added soon..

I had 4 videocon d2h platinum hd connections, i waited several months in hope d2h will add Epic HD, BBC Earth HD, VH1 HD, NatGeo Music HD, NatGeo People HD, Sony ROX HD, MTV HD, Cineplex HD and Star Gold Select HD but they did not add anything.

So I dumped d2h and now I have four TataSkyHD connections and get all above HD channels (Total 30 HD channels) in their Dhammal Mix pack. I am very happy.

TataSky is the best currently in HD service. In future if d2h adds more channels and better price, I will again use my old 2244 stb's then.

they will add more HD/SD channels after dish tv / videocon merge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock