Seeking Help No option to select hd channel

manishs

Reaction score
There's no option of HD, while selecting channels on d2h website. Customer care is not responding to this complain. Only SD channels or d2h packages are available for selection.

One of my friend is also facing the same problem. There is no option to select HD channel on their web interface as well as on their app. Customer care has no information about that.

One of my friend is also facing the same problem. There is no option to select HD channel on their web interface as well as on their app. Customer care has no information about that.
Use d2h infinity app, HD options are available but not in Web portal

Download d2h infinity app from Google play store. Login with your credentials.. Close the popup which appears after log in.. That pop up will have only SD channel selection and not HD.. So close that pop up

No go to menu and select consumer corner and then click on create your pack.. Voila.. You ll get your current pack detail and option to choose HD or SD channels or add ons or bouquets there

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock