Seeking Help No Picture....Only Audio.... in Dish nxt D-7000 HD [Help]

ananthtcr

Reaction score
I'm using Mi TV 4C Pro and Dish NXT HD model D-7000 HD for past 4 months.

From the January first week
My dishtv giving only audio.. no picture.. when I'm switch off and on the STB.

Some times its working when i reinserted hdmi cable.
at that time of this issue(audio only giving in my tv) i called cc and they did refresh, then its came with audio and picture.

again if i switch off and on stb giving only audio.

i changed hdmi cable.... same issue...
i raised a complaint, 3 Technician visit my place and the swapped stb 2 times. still same problem..

i have checked with the different tv (but same model) .... same issue....

one of the Technician checking with another model stb(Model no 5004) its working perfectly.

So i think there is no problem with the tv.

Technicians also confused where is the issue arises exactly..because they confirmed this model working in so many of the places.
its giving issue for my tv only. but before January the same model working well in my home.

i need your help regarding this issue friends...

Seems issue with the box.dishtv nxt boxes are of interior quality
When I went home this time I also observed one issue. If I keep your STB on with TV off and then after sometime if I switched on my TV I was getting Just black screen. I had to switch off STB from remote and then switch on to solve the issue

use av cable and check or update stb

How many HDMI ports you have in your TV, bro. And which brand TV you have?

Last edited:
ithink its not issues of hdmi port its issue of regulations plz check tv regulations
use 1080p 50mhz and check

ithink its not issues of hdmi port its issue of regulations plz check tv regulations
use 1080p 50mhz and check

How to check tv regulation??
I think the recent software update is not supported to my model tv. but I'm not sure

Looks like some issue with picture chip in STB or HDMI port on STB.

Also is this MPEG4 compatible STB? Guess Dish TV migrated many channels to MPEG4 and on MPEG2 STB one will only receive audio of them.

Lastly please get software of television checked, many times certain codecs in models of STB are not compatible with specifications of certain televisions

Looks like some issue with picture chip in STB or HDMI port on STB.

Also is this MPEG4 compatible STB? Guess Dish TV migrated many channels to MPEG4 and on MPEG2 STB one will only receive audio of them.

Lastly please get software of television checked, many times certain codecs in models of STB are not compatible with specifications of certain televisions

The same set top box working with with my tv for past 3 months bro.. the problem is from January only.
Also sometimes its working without any problem. continuously if I'm watching.
if i switch off and on the stb then audio only came..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock