Seeking Help No reception of some channels

kashif963

Reaction score
I am facing issue that from yesterday i am not able to receive channels of discovery bouqet like animal planet hd, all 3 discovery channels, dis kids, tlc hd world and some other channels as well.

I light of the stb turns orange and no picture is there.

Today morning i noticed that the stb light is green for these channels but still no picture or sound.

Even same issue for nat geo hd. Orange light on stb.

Anyone facing this issue and any solution for it

Please post a snap of what happening?

I am not facing such issues till now.

Stb light turn into orange means it's poor single
Yes it turns orange. But this is happening every day at evening time and same channels.

Also after some time the channels are back and working fine. Then this issue repeats over again.

Till date i was not facing this issue.

Yes it turns orange. But this is happening every day at evening time and same channels.

Also after some time the channels are back and working fine. Then this issue repeats over again.

Now all channels are coming and working fine.

Only Jeet prime HD showing blank screen but sound is coming.

I think some technical work going on at ADTV

Bro you are using airtel in uae

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock