Seeking Help No signal for some HD channels

Joyanaranha

Reaction score
I am noticing in dishtv from all 6 months...I live in Mangalore Karnataka where we won't get good signal for some HD channels specially in the night ...some of the channels like English entertainment, infotainment...this issue occuring same with my relatives house. And also from 2 weeks we are not getting Sony entertainment as it shows no signal. If anyone facing same issue please drop message.

working fine for me using in Middle east...realign ur dish....or there might be problem with lnb

I am noticing in dishtv from all 6 months...I live in Mangalore Karnataka where we won't get good signal for some HD channels specially in the night ...some of the channels like English entertainment, infotainment...this issue occuring same with my relatives house. And also from 2 weeks we are not getting Sony entertainment as it shows no signal. If anyone facing same issue please drop message.
I think you need to realign your Dish Antenna

Realign Your Dish

Dish TV Channels Are On Two Different Sattelites 95E And 93.5E

By Increasing Maximum Signals On One TP Won't Help In This Matter.

As You Mentioned You Are Not Getting Sony SD (SET). By The Way SET Is On 93.5E

While Zee TV SD Star Plus SD Are On 95E. So You Have To Do Dish Allignment In Such A Way That You Can Get Both 93.5E And 95E On A Single LNB.

Last edited:
Yes I think U are talking about Sony SD channel then pls check signal quality of 11510 H 29500 TP.

Please call CC and report them about the channels issue you are not getting. You are paying for the channels you are not getting.

Even if others are facing this issue still you must have a look at the alignment of ur dish antenna. You might get some improvement in the signals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock