No volume in Star plus HD

nithinricks85

Reaction score
Anyone have audio problem in Star Plus HD.No volume only in Star plus HD.Even volume problem in Star world HD too..No volume in both these channels.Anyone has this issue

Just now I changed the audio settings from Dolby digital plus to Stereo..Iam getting volume in both the channels now

When I change to Dolby digital plus on star plus hd and star world hd...For me No Audio..I dont know what's happening..Other Hd channels are working

nithinricks85 said:
When I change to Dolby digital plus on star plus hd and star world hd...For me No Audio..I dont know what's happening..Other Hd channels are working
You need a supported system to get Dolby Digital Plus audio. I faced the same issue yesterday and it's fixed by changing the STB setting to Dolby Digital. I think the issue is because they started producing real Dolby Digital Plus audio on most of the star channels.

When you change to Dolby digital the volume is too low in both star plus hd and star world hd

nithinricks85 said:
When you change to Dolby digital the volume is too low in both star plus hd and star world hd
Do you have a home theater? If not, you can change it to stereo to get better volume. No point in keeping it Dolby Digital without home theater!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock