Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

They might be thinking of locking the add ons as customers are enjoying extra balance by removing & adding required/non required channels whenever they want.

Guys when I am trying to change my add-ons & channels the 'Proceed' button is disabled always. Any idea how to make changes?
Bro call CC & change the plan. They will help you. I also add bouquets from Cc.

I removed south bst promo to add channels, but I am not able to add back south bst promo. Kindly help

My problem is diffrent.last August I recharged for non stop pack.but in November I recharged for Annual hd prime pack.but for this I confirmed from customer care that it will not affect my non stop pack.snd now problem is this that they have deactivated my non stop pack and refunded the remaining balance.when I raised a complaint regarding this they said that although it is against rule but now pack is deactivated hence nothing can be done regarding this.Now what should I do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock