Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Request all to write to TRAI that dishtv is still not making some channels & broadcasters packs available on its platform & still charging at full rates.

Request all to write to TRAI that dishtv is still not making some channels & broadcasters packs available on its platform & still charging at full rates.
I have already email to TRAI but no reply

I am trying to add 'star sports 1 HD' unable to do in app or website.

When called customer care, they informed they can not add/remove channels for non stop pack customers. Does any one else is facing this issue?

When called customer care, they informed they can not add/remove channels for non stop pack customers. Does any one else is facing this issue?
No problem in adding and removing any channel.

Try giving missed call to 1800 568 xxxx to activate
Xxxx = channel number
Channel 602 will be 0602

I have non stop pack in my account.Current monthly bill is 124.(channels are star value pack+zee pack+some more channels)Now I want to subscribe sony sports pack.When tried to subscribe these channels the monthly bill raised to 300 odd rupees.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock