Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Hi friends, I have dish tv nonstop pack with family hd addon. I want to change this to nonstop new regime and want to activate north fta bst and some hd and sd channels. How to do so?
Bro just log on thru DishTV.in web site go to subscriber corner and log in to you account .After this go to modify link a new window will open,now choose north or south region and select channels one by one you will price of each channel is displayed on right hand side.complete your selection and submit.you will see Ncf charge is coming zero.so your old non stop pack continues and new channels are added at new rate

Bro just log on thru DishTV.in web site go to subscriber corner and log in to you account .After this go to modify link a new window will open,now choose north or south region and select channels one by one you will price of each channel is displayed on right hand side.complete your selection and submit.you will see Ncf charge is coming zero.so your old non stop pack continues and new channels are added at new rate
Bro, but how to activate north fta bst

Now, can I activate any hd/sd pay channels without ncf with this pack or not. And what happened to my family hd add on which was previously activated
Yes,u can add individual hd/sd add-on's without ncf...As Per TRAI rule dishtv discontinued Full on HD..Even now u didn't hav full on hd..,U r being charged New Broadcaster price fr HD channels u r currently enjoying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock