Seeking Help Not able to record content in the USB

You are facing this issue as well as not getting ads, right ? I guess something is fishy with your STB.
Yes. Moreover, after upgrading to HD my old remote started misbehaving & I bought new one & that remote was not even one year old.
Now, again the remote is misbehaving which is just 2 months old. My STB is lagging. It's not responding to the commands at that moment & after sometime it responses for all the buttons that I pressed.
What to do? How to know that issue is with the stb or not?

Yes. Moreover, after upgrading to HD my old remote started misbehaving & I bought new one & that remote was not even one year old.
Now, again the remote is misbehaving which is just 2 months old. My STB is lagging. It's not responding to the commands at that moment & after sometime it responses for all the buttons that I pressed.
What to do? How to know that issue is with the stb or not?
Try STB reset. If it still persists, ask cc for self diagnostic tests else technician visit is a must because there seem to be multiple random problems.

Try STB reset. If it still persists, ask cc for self diagnostic tests else technician visit is a must because there seem to be multiple random problems.
How to do self diagnostic test? I don't think cc know this.

Did STB reset but problem didn't solved.

How to replace the box? Will I'll be charged for it? Which box I'll get, any chance of new box?

bro they would give you old box as it's in warranty no charges for replacement.
But why old box? It's new & still under warranty.
By the way, how to confirm that problem is with the stb or not?

But why old box? It's new & still under warranty.
By the way, how to confirm that problem is with the stb or not?

bro 99% old box will be given, it's look stb problem do call cc they would send technician he would confirm you as its under warranty so no visit charges for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock