Seeking Help Not getting HD channels

No need hd base pack bro addon is enough

Okay. That's nice to know.

@SoorajSG --> So, like @WizarD points out, this could be an alignment issue with the antenna or an issue with the box itself. I guess Customer Care is your only option. Technician would come to house and take care of the issue if you reach out to them.

Before reaching out to them, you can try the following though: (do one by one in this order and see it it works after each step)
1) Factory reset the Set Top Box to see if it works.
2) Switch Off the Set Top Box and then remove the Smart Card and insert it again to see if it works.
3) In the Set Top Box, try changing the Display Settings a bit and see if it changes anything.
Menu --> Setting --> Display --> Video Mode --> Try changing between 720p/i, 1080p/i, PAL, NTSC, etc to see if it works.
4) Factory reset the LED TV (If it is an Android TV, make sure you select country as India) to see if it works.

If all of these options fail, please call Customer Care and register a complaint. They would assist you.

Last edited:
I suggest not to experiment with the LED TV.😀
By the way, first check if HD Info channel 005 is working fine. If yes, no issue with HD capability overall

Make sure that you have an HD HEVC box. Old HD settop box cannot decode new HD coding that they use now. I had to upgrade my old HD box by paying 699/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock