5NxjxI6.jpg

News Time Bangla @ Channel No:933

icUfBZT.jpg

dDNk1Ql.jpg

TV9 Gujarati @ Channel No:944

vrb8WgX.jpg

8JbD9S9.jpg

Last edited:
News Time Bangla removal is not accepted under any circumstance. They even removed Gujarati channel. They already have very less number of Gujarati Channels. From 5 it reduced to 4. Most of the Assamese News Channels are removed.

@Vicky Hello Good Morning,Bro
Bro why you are using independent tv. Please try to move another DTH Bro, May be I think Independent tv shutdown soon...

News Time Bangla removal is not accepted under any circumstance. They even removed Gujarati channel. They already have very less number of Gujarati Channels. From 5 it reduced to 4. Most of the Assamese News Channels are removed.
I think they have very less number of subscribers in West Bengal.

Is there is any provision for temporary suspension if independent tv, like tatasky is providing.
If yes please let me know details.
I need to lock independent tv for 6 month and use another dth, after 6 month need to use the remaining

Is there is any provision for temporary suspension if independent tv, like tatasky is providing.
If yes please let me know details.
I need to lock independent tv for 6 month and use another dth, after 6 month need to use the remaining

Bro, not possible in independent tv dth, u can confirm with cc

@Vicky Hello Good Morning,Bro
Bro why you are using independent tv. Please try to move another DTH Bro, May be I think Independent tv shutdown soon...

Bro, I'm already using tatasky,sundirect & d2h, for update purpose using olr reliance dth :blush2:, if they added some good channels means soon i will upgrade my connection to independent tv

Bro, not possible in independent tv dth, u can confirm with cc

Giving Suspension is mandatory under New TRAI rule. Page 15 of 67

Temporary suspension of broadcasting services related to television on request from a subscriber.—

(1) Every distributor of television channels or its linked local cable operator, as the case may be, shall, upon receiving a request from a subscriber, temporarily suspend the broadcasting services related to television of such subscriber: Provided that such request shall be made by such subscriber at least fifteen days prior to the date of such suspension: Provided further that such temporary suspension shall be for a minimum period of one month and in the multiple thereof.

Even the suspension and reactivation charges are also mentioned in rule.

The distributor of television channels or its linked local cable operator, as the case may be, shall not charge any amount, except the rental amount for customer premises equipment applicable if it is provided to the subscriber under rental scheme as referred to in subregulation (8) of regulations 24, from the subscriber during the period of temporary suspension.

Every distributor of television channels or its linked local cable operator, as the case may be, shall, upon receiving a request from the subscriber, restore services within seventy two hours and may charge an amount-
(i) not exceeding rupees twenty five as restoration fee from the subscriber for restoration of services if such services have remained suspended continuously for a period not exceeding three months, or
(ii) not exceeding rupees hundred as re-activation fee from the subscriber for restoration of services if such services have remained suspended continuously for a period exceeding three months.

https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf

Last edited:
All these 6 channels working fine.
No channel removed.
I am getting all these 6 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock