• Views: Views 2,948

sam

Reaction score
After logging to d2h.com

you can activate USB Unlimited Recording

EHnWYat.jpg

rGbdOlG.jpg

Note: Previously the only way to activate USB recording is CALLING CC :K

i will subscribe recording only if they make a way to see recorded content on pc, mobile etc, otherwise its not very useful!

sp85106 said:
i will subscribe recording only if they make a way to see recorded content on pc, mobile etc, otherwise its not very useful!

They will never do that...in fact no dth will do it...

sp85106 said:

sp85106 said:
let's wait and watch!

If you have Linux in your PC, it may be working but not sure. But it won't work for sure in Windows in this generation.

Mahen Dharshan said:
Error screen shot :

Image snipped

Someone please help on this

You should send this to D2H and ask them for help. They should definitely need to fix this.

Sadiq said:
You should send this to D2H and ask them for help. They should definitely need to fix this.

I'm using d2h in srilanka So I'm not a legal user, how am I supposed to inform d2h ;) ;) ;)

Mahen Dharshan said:
I'm using d2h in srilanka So I'm not a legal user, how am I supposed to inform d2h ;) ;) ;)
Send it by email.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock