DTH updates Now Videocon D2H Is Officially as "d2h" With New Tagline

Yes,dishtv's d2h STB holders are havin same stbs along with newly introduced variants..
But I have never seen any post in dishtv where they are saying they are getting RF remotes in dishtv hardware and that is amazing, are they getting RF remotes in dishtv stb now?

You should have asked me bout dish stb stb variants..dish stb stb variants has universal remote & dishtv india's subscribers gets dish STB variants or d2h stb variants whichever they choose..
Ok but RF remote is best, no universal remote can match this and is best among all of the dth's.

Airtel is having more crap in their technicolor and calcomp boxes which is hanging like anything and does not have good picture quality compared to RF powered stb's.

have you ever used airtel dth?

have you ever used airtel dth?
I have Airtel technicolor stb which is also cal comp stb and I am using it from July 2018, I was customer of Videocon D2h from 5 years previously, Have you seen the below post from Siva where he is accepting that Calcomp boxes are slow and he is replacing them, check other posts after that in that thread.
Guys,

I'm not happy with the lagging Yellow UI on my calcomp box. I asked for a swap and Airtel is offering me the below box.

Whats-App-Image-2018-11-27-at-5-17-38-PM.jpg

I think it's a Huawei model. Can you guys please throw some light on PQ and AQ of this box? Should I go for it or not?

@Gobinaath @iphifi @Optimus_Prime bros!

Last edited:
When they will change in there channel display ?? Stil it was Videocon d2h

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock