Now you can cancel your Tatasky Subscription!

• Thread starter dcs
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 17,934
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also note - in your remote, only the power button is functional. It means to view any other channel, you need to restart the box.

Also note - in your remote, only the power button is functional. It means to view any other channel, you need to restart the box.
Yes, but that happens only till the service channel is in "loading" state. Once it is loaded you can do any function. While capturing my last snap, i didn't had to restart box from remote to change back to my viewing channel.

Here you go.
Great! So it is not a pan-India issue.

Here at Coimbatore, TN the same issue is reported by another subscriber as well.
What do you think about that. I have posted the same earlier.
However, the 'experts' at Tatasky be it the IT dept, back-end service, nodal officer, ASI, had no clue for the past 1 month.
Now they are ready cancel my Subscription without refund of Rs.8000 paid for the upgrade.
Day-light robbery. Earlier I've used the words Unfair, Fraud,...

Here at Coimbatore, TN the same issue is reported by another subscriber as well.
What do you think about that. I have posted the same earlier.
However, the 'experts' at Tatasky be it the IT dept, back-end service, nodal officer, ASI, had no clue for the past 1 month.
Now they are ready cancel my Subscription without refund of Rs.8000 paid for the upgrade.
Day-light robbery. Earlier I've used the words Unfair, Fraud,...
Bro nothing is region specific on any DTH provider, these things are coming directly from satellite. Your box is defective, get a technician visit because paying 150 is better than loosing 8000.

No, if you get enough signal it will come. You need to accept/understand channels of any DTH service providers aren't location based.
Why not just find a buyer and sell it for some bucks than returning to company for no value? You can also very easily make a ownership transfer through customer care.

Bro nothing is region specific on any DTH provider, these things are coming directly from satellite. Your box is defective, get a technician visit because paying 150 is better than loosing 8000.
We've crossed all that.
1. Several Technicians visits were already over.
2. Everyone at Tatasky knew the problem including the local service in-charge Mr. Vivek, and the ASI of Coimbatore Mr. Paul Joseph.
3. I know it cannot be a region specific issue. but the ASI told me that there is an issue with the Transponder.
4. lossing 8000?!. how about loosing the brand image for Rs8000, including the image with support staff, CC,...?
5. Rs.150 for servicing the brand new box? - warranty?
If it is not region specific, why delay?
After troubling me for 1 month, now their on their feet to complete cancellation of my subscription. ASI told me that a technician will come to take away the box,dish, remote etc.,
Tatasky CC - senior executive told me that there will not be any refund.
Where do we live? a banana republic?!
Here I find the relevance of our "dreamdth". I would soon explore the Whatsapp video feature!

There title says 'Now'. This one existed for years now. I have cancelled my d2h subscription on 2015 and got refund for balance amount with cheque. Since STB is on rental basis there is nothing for it. They just disconnect and take it.
Even in tatasky too we can deactivate/suspend till we again want to activate...its not new surely...no charges and u know we can activate bfore the suspended period expires...but our balance remains...last month i had suspended for brief period..reactivated bfore the sheduled time...even if i dont want to reactivate then i am not loosing tha balance amount bcoz its a multitv connection..

Last edited:
It is certainly not a box issue as another subscriber from Coimbatore reported the same problem.

Even in tatasky too we can deactivate/suspend till we again want to activate...no charges and u know we can activate bfore the suspended period expires...but our balance remains...last month i had suspended for brief period..reactivated bfore the sheduled time...even if idont want to reactivate then i amnot loosing tha balance amount bcoz its a multitv connection..
OK. We are talking about the Tatasky+ HD box that was purchased for Rs.8000 three weeks before. The problem of non-reception of a service reported on the same day of purchase. But there is no resolution of the issue in sight.
But now the customer is supposed to loose the product along with the amount that is paid for the product. Now everyone from Tatasky and from our forum is parroting that it is the company policy?
Where is the logic when the problem is entirely due to the broadcaster?
A company is not supposed to exist within the DTH market without commonsense. It is certainly not good for the people.

OK. We are talking about the Tatasky+ HD box that was purchased for Rs.8000 three weeks before. The problem of non-reception of a service reported on the same day of purchase. But there is no resolution of the issue in sight.
But now the customer is supposed to loose the product along with the amount that is paid for the product. Now everyone from Tatasky and from our forum is parroting that it is the company policy?
Where is the logic when the problem is entirely due to the broadcaster?
A company is not supposed to exist within the DTH market without commonsense. It is certainly not good for the people.
Anyway i have commented according to the title for the post of @Bapun Raz ...

Reactions: dcs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock