nss6 in jeddah available on 260 cm

majidrulz

Reaction score
I have heard that nss 6 is avialable from 260cm dish in jeddah region saudi arabia. I would like know to receive both satellite nss 6 and asiasat 5 , which lnb i have to use. Shall i have to use dish tv lnb which we get from india only. I did not brought that lnb from india. Currently i am using single ku band lnb for receiving asiasat 5 please help to receive both satellite which lnb i have to use ?

NSS6 not available in Jeddah. You can use dish tru HD+ On Asiasat only.

I have asked the dish technician they said now its available here on 260cm dish. But they are telling to bring mono block lnb from india itself.

Dear majid yes nss6 is available with monoblock lnb of dish tv. I have that monoblock lnb but I have contacted many electricians but no one knows.... So please can you give the number of the electrician you are talking about

Yes Majid , Plz Provide Us With Technicians Contact Number.
Even I Have Brought Monoblock LNB [DishTv India].

Regards.

I want to recharge my dish tv hd box all hd channel on asiasat 5. It is possible. I am living Saudi arabia in Tabuk. Please help me

yes i am leaving in sharfiya here some technician told nns6 signal is coming in jeddah with 260cm dish they told around 900 sr will pay he is from kerela
he give his number 0532402829,0562928718

majidrulz said:
I have asked the dish technician they said now its available here on 260cm dish. But they are telling to bring mono block lnb from india itself.

No need to bring any mono block from india which Dish tv provides for its HD customers just get any mono block LNB from any satellite shop in your area has they all are same but the only difference is the brand has in reality they all are made in china only and are supposed to work has equal. If Nss 6 satellite is catch-able in jeddah with 260 cm size has said by that dish technician then just get any brand mono block lnb available in your area. But i think you better get a branded Mono block LNB like Inverto Black Pro Available in Dubai UAE from their official distributor or Technomate mono block LNB which are much much better than Dish tvs own mono block lnb. If you really need good reception and best result then go for Inverto black Pro Mono block LNB the best Mono Block in good price around less than 100 UAE Dirhams ( 100 Saudi Riyals ). Their is also a normal Inverto Black mono block LNB available for around 40 saudi riyals in UAE but the Inverto Black pro Mono block is a permanent solution for your problem :) .

majidrulz said:
I have heard that nss 6 is avialable from 260cm dish in jeddah region saudi arabia. I would like know to receive both satellite nss 6 and asiasat 5 , which lnb i have to use. Shall i have to use dish tv lnb which we get from india only. I did not brought that lnb from india. Currently i am using single ku band lnb for receiving asiasat 5 please help to receive both satellite which lnb i have to use ?

majidrulz said:
brother did you receive the signal from nss6? I'm also installed asiasat 5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock