NXT SW version 4.16.. ( UI )

Rom1moR

Reaction score
IMG-20181023-135515-01.jpg

IMG-20181025-222749-02.jpg

IMG-20181025-222324-02.jpg

Last edited:
With new update does it take long to start as in previous version it take too long to start the box.

New software available for DishNXT version 4.16 update it and inform the latest changes.

UI is completely new and different...not laggy..looks really better...seems similar to Airtel digital TV what I have seen in pics...best is favourite arrangement which I was requesting always.old UI was frustrating and because of that I was planning to quit dishtv..now need to rethink😅

How to attach image here?

UI is completely new and different...not laggy..looks really better...seems similar to Airtel digital TV what I have seen in pics...best is favourite arrangement which I was requesting always.old UI was frustrating and because of that I was planning to quit dishtv..now need to rethink😅

How to attach image here?
also don't know about image thing. If you know please add images and please check if new channels added or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock