Discussion Old memories

Back as a kid I loved Shakalaka Boom Boom, Shararat, Karishma is Karishma and Mom Tum aur Him. You won't believe the money I wasted buying stupid pencils. Until 2006 my family only watched Star Plus. I use to also love cartoons like Bob the Builder, Make Way for Noddy, Baby Looney Tunes, Doraemon, Shinchan and Kochikame.

Back as a kid I loved Shakalaka Boom Boom, Shararat, Karishma is Karishma and Mom Tum aur Him. You won't believe the money I wasted buying stupid pencils. Until 2006 my family only watched Star Plus. I use to also love cartoons like Bob the Builder, Make Way for Noddy, Baby Looney Tunes, Doraemon, Shinchan and Kochikame.
Then you will enjoy this article. Most of these child actors are currently between 14 and 19 years, while a few like Avika Gor are above 22.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...rown-up-to-be-hotties/photostory/63570764.cms

Off-topic: I remember this Akshay Kumar ad clearly from my childhood and I love the music.

Source

E1P2fyD.jpg

I still have a Black and white TV and it works ;). Everything works perfectly fine sound, picture and controls.

NQP2Pek.jpg

It's Viewtron and this TV is older than me :lol:

Mj74bgA.jpg

It has 12V DC in. Whenever there was power-cut, we used to watch cricket match on this TV using 12V battery or car's battery :em:. Power-cut can not interrupt our cricket match viewing.

qidX8qj.jpg

ROtSjOl.jpg

I've also connected this TV to TS HD setup box: Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky

Last edited:
Truly those were the best days.. I still remember my Dad getting on the roof to adjust antenna in a rainy day xD The struggle was real:sleepy2:
I think there was no need to keep antenna on the roof. 2 meter wire was enough to get DD1 signal. I used to use 1-2 meter wire hanging out of window or tied to window grills and it worked great.

I think there was no need to keep antenna on the roof. 2 meter wire was enough to get DD1 signal. I used to use 1-2 meter wire hanging out of window or tied to window grills and it worked great.
I don't exactly know about all the tech details of that time as I was very small xD maybe 1 or 2 years. I just remember my Dad trying to adjust the antenna on roof on a rainy day. It was hella funny for me to watch him struggle like that, and mom was checking whether the Tv received signal or not:biggrin:

If relay station near to us a single cable enough. But in far rural we turn the antenna again and again. In childhood in our home, your like TV we had dynora.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock