Discussion Old memories

rmUGdBs.jpg
Oh man these were horrific compared to regular pencils yet since we were kids and liked fancy looking things we got it. You had to manually insert the lead in this which is extremely thin and would break with very little effort.

Kids of these generation are the worst.
Oh man these were horrific compared to regular pencils yet since we were kids and liked fancy looking things we got it. You had to manually insert the lead in this which is extremely thin and would break with very little effort.
These pencils sucked. I wrote an entire exam on these. Teacher couldn't read anything. Hopefully teacher was family friend. Her daughter highlighted everything I wrote. Click pencils were great though.

Snake 3 and Rally 3D were legendary games. One more is Bounce. These games were incredibly fun to play 😀
How I loved to play Bounce. Some uncle had visited for one day when I was five, in 2005, and I could not stop playing Bounce on his Nokia N-Gage phone. Later, in 2011, when my father got another Nokia feature phone (C5), I played Bounce Tales on it.

Just installed this app: Bounce Original - Apps on Google Play

@Dipjyoti Roy bro yes, I have my own Walkman.
I remember 13-14 years ago my mother's sister (mausi) who living in America. Send two walkman's as gift for me & my brother included some winter clothes and chocolate at my grandparents home.
kOseEbl.jpg

The 2nd one have radio feature too 👇 that time I listen many indian cricket matches commentary through this Walkman.
uYq3k5O.jpg

Yes @Dipjyoti Roy bro my sis used to have Walkman 3 or 4 as they got broken after every months as we used to listen songs in them all the time
I also owned many walkmans. All of them were counterfeit though. Walkman and those kingfisher headphones were my jam back in the day.
Anyone remember owning these too? I got the picture from facebook. Remember back in 00s. Kingfisher airlines use to give us goodie bags with headphones.

ZITVzUy.jpg

@Dipjyoti Roy bro yes, I have my own Walkman.
I remember 13-14 years ago my mother's sister (mausi) who living in America. Send two walkman's as gift for me & my brother included some winter clothes and chocolate at my grandparents home.
kOseEbl.jpg

The 2nd one have radio feature too 👇 that time I listen many indian cricket matches commentary through this Walkman.
uYq3k5O.jpg
Does it works :huh:

I have one but it doesn't work, belt is broken. I can fix it by replacing belt with new one.
Also had 3V adapter and I used to play Walkman from AC using adapter.

Xuv0Vtd.jpg

uutjmeq.jpg

45q3PB5.jpg

Does it works :huh:

I have one but it doesn't work, belt is broken. I can fix it by replacing belt with new one.
Also had 3V adapter and I used to play Walkman from AC using adapter.

Xuv0Vtd.jpg

uutjmeq.jpg

45q3PB5.jpg
Till now I m not trying to play it i need some cells to play it currently I don't have cells will buy and let's see which one will work

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock