Old programs in Tamil TV Channels

Jaya Kumar said:
So What??:huh

It Is Also A Old Programme:k

Please Edit your First Post And Remove The Word Ten Years Ago:no:s
Please don't change the thread nature and stick to the content of the thread. The thread is created to discuss about old programs which was aired at least 10 years ago. Please post relevant information only. Irrelevant posts will be removed hereafter.

Sadiq said:
Please don't change the thread nature and stick to the content of the thread. The thread is created to discuss about old programs which was aired at least 10 years ago. Please post relevant information only. Irrelevant posts will be removed hereafter.
Who Posted Irrelevant Bro:huh:huh

Post 26 Programmes Are Fully 2000 Based One:shy

Only That Puthiyathalaimurai And Puthuyugam Programmes Are 2012 based..That also Yuppies Ku Mattum Alla Programme Stopped At 2012:s:s

Keep Analyse Before Posting :luv:tup

If You Till Now Not Understood Means I Will Create New Thread To Discuss About 5-6 Years Old Programme:luv:tup:hehe

Jaya Kumar said:
Some Of The Old serials On Sun TV

Paneer Pushpangal
Pallaanguzhi
Avalum pendhaane
Kokila Ende Pogiraal
Avargal
Gopuram
Thirumaangalyam
Nambikkai
Sorkkam
Gangavi
Acham Nadam Gnaanam
Acham Nadam Naanam Brindhavanam
Varam
Metti Oli
Chiti
Annamalai
Selvi
Arasi
Poranda Veeda Puguntha Veeda
Anjali
Sindubhaath
Vikramadithyan:eek:hya
Veppilaikari
Amman
Malargal
Lakshmi
Kolangal
Anandham
My Dear Bootham
Krishna Daasi
Kalasam
Bandham
Kanmaniye
Sendhoorapoove
Mukoortham
Sivasakthi
Magal
Kasturi
Uravugal
Anupallavi
Vasantham
Ilavarasi
Athi Pookal
Pondatti Thevai
Mundhanai Mudichu
Madhavi
Nadhaswaram
Thirumathi Selvam
Thangam
Thendral
Idhayam
Ramayanam
Kudumba Vilakku
Rajakumari
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Deiva Magal(25.03.2015)[/b]
Velan
Ganga Yamuna Saraswathi
Thiruvilayadal
Alli Rajjiyam
Appa
Mama Maple
Vinayagar Thiruvilayadal
Nagamma
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Azhagi(10.10.2011)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Marudhaani(17.10.2011)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Uthiripookal(14.11.2011)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Muthaaram(14.11.2011)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Vellai Thaamarai(23.01.2012-Running Currently)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Sivasankari(21.01.2012)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Thiyaagam(30.01.2015)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Pillai Nila(23.04.2012)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Andha 10 Natkal(16.02.2012)[/b]
[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Kaarthigai Pengal(30.07.2012)[/b]

Some Of The Show

Koteeswaran
Thangavettai(Hosted By Ramya Krishan)
Jothi Porutham Started 2007
Sangeetha Mahayutham Part 1,2(2010)
Asatha Povadhu Yaaru
Masthana Masthana(2008)
Rani 6 Raja Yaaru??(Started 2009)
Aadavarellam Aadavaralam
Honeymoon Jodhigal 2010Hosted By Prasanna
Vaazhvai Maatralam Vaanga 2010 Anchor Vijaya Lakshmi,Ashwanth First Day Participants Sai Anand-Kalaivaani..
Last Contestant And Winner Sudhakar,Sathyadevi Last Day 02.01.2011

Thanga Mazhai -1000Gram Gold Goin
Kaiyil Oru Kodi Are You Ready
Sun Express

Pepsi Ungal Choice Anchor Pepsi Uma
Neengal Ketta Paadal
Mangaiyar Ulagam
Sapthaswarangal

Savaale Samaali Serial On Raj TV
Uravukku Kai Koduppom On Kalaignar TV
Vaira Nenjam On On Kalaignar TV
Odi Vilayadu paapa On Kalaignar TV
Maveeran Haatheem On Star Vijay
Ennamo Nadakudu On Star Vijay

Jackpot On Jaya TV:eek:hya Anchor Kushboo,Then Nathiya And Again Simran :eek:hya:(

Bro, I analyzed the details given by you. The bolded serials are either running even now or completed just few years ago (not 10 years ago). So, could you please remove them from the list? Not sure about others since I didn't remember and you didn't give date.

Tell me if you have any problem in removing these irrelevant contents so that I can help you by removing them.

And bro, sorry to say this. We were discussing about programs that are coming in our mind when we are just remembering the hit programs. But it seems you worked on this to prepare a complete list of serials which is not the aim.

But I appreciate your work.

You can create a separate thread to talk about all programs of a particular TV channel like Sun TV or PY so there won't be any restriction and this thread will go in its own way.

Sadiq said:
Bro, I analyzed the details given by you. The bolded serials are either running even now or completed just few years ago (not 10 years ago). So, could you please remove them from the list? Not sure about others since I didn't remember and you didn't give date.

Tell me if you have any problem in removing these irrelevant contents so that I can help you by removing them.
Ok Sadiq Bro,U Remove That Bold Content....

Now,Tell Me Shall I Create Seperate Thread To Discuss About 5 To 6 years Old Programme:-/

Since The Thread Which You Created Will Not Allow Us To Discuss About 5 to 6 Years old Programme:tup

Jaya Kumar said:
Ok Sadiq Bro,U Remove That Bold Content....

Now,Tell Me Shall I Create Seperate Thread To Discuss About 5 To 6 years Old Programme:-/

Since The Thread Which You Created Will Not Allow Us To Discuss About 5 to 6 Years old Programme:tup
You can create a thread to list out all programs. No year limit. It is upto you and other members to discuss about any particular serials.

But this thread meant for such unforgettable programs aired long back which comes to our mind without deep thinking. We can call them as golden old programs which made us watching TV unlike most of today's shows.

Sadiq said:
And bro, sorry to say this. We were discussing about programs that are coming in our mind when we are just remembering the hit programs. But it seems you worked on this to prepare a complete list of serials which is not the aim.

But I appreciate your work.

You can create a separate thread to talk about all programs of a particular TV channel like Sun TV or PY so there won't be any restriction and this thread will go in its own way.
Sadiq Bro,Really I Have Not Spend Single Minute To Collect Those List....

These Also Comes To My Mind So I Posted That...I Dont Know About That,But Some People In My Personal Life Will Tell That I am Having Some Extra knowledge Than Others....I Can Able To Remind Even Minute Things....

Even some Minute Happenings Also I Will Tell That Even With That Date,Time,etc......:(

Ok bro, please create your thread and keep the programs finished 10 years ago alone from your list here. It would be nice if you are adding year on which it got aired. I will remove unwanted posts later including PY program post.

Hello all... I need ur help, in sun tv there was a weekly programme featuring fairy tale cartoons like cinderalla, sleeping beauty...can anyone remember the prog name?I am looking for my kids. ..(it starts with two children going to attic for reading a golden book)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock