On Demand/Catchup TV Activation- HD Box

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
I had been facing issues in activating On Demand and Catch Up Tv services in airtel. I called CC,they are not even aware what is that ! Such a worst customer service executives from airtel. Does any one knows how to activate it or anyone knows it top up code.

Note : It was working fine before TRAI rule application

Kindly guide me

CC is not aware about it because that service has been stopped from few months but it still works if activated on the account. While changing your pack they removed all the topups that's why now it's not working. I am having the topup codes but they're old & I don't think it'll work now.
Can you please tell me what things were available in On Demand service & how many days catch up shows are available?

CC is not aware about it because that service has been stopped from few months but it still works if activated on the account. While changing your pack they removed all the topups that's why now it's not working. I am having the topup codes but they're old & I don't think it'll work now.
Can you please tell me what things were available in On Demand service & how many days catch up shows are available?

Bro,it has around 25+ channels one week content,we can download and see the miased episodes and in video library they have lot of movies which can be watched by renting it..if u have topupcode pls share

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock