On the occasion of FIFA World Cup Tata Sky will offer Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 3 free to all new Acquisitions

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,978

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
On the occasion of FIFA World Cup Tata Sky will offer Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 3 free to all new Acquisitions (Through Helpline/Sales/Web)on Tata Sky Platform between 15th May to 15th July 2018.

• All new acquisitions on SD Boxes on the platform w.e.f. 15-May to 15-July will be eligible to get free Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 3 during the between 12th June to 15th July
  • All new acquisitions on HD Boxes on the platform w.e.f. 15-May to 15-July will be eligible to get free Sony Ten 2 HD & Sony Ten 3 HD during the between 12th June to 15th July.
0sMLPGC.jpg

ZcEMMRn.jpg

Great initiative by Tata Sky for its new customers.Hope other operators also emulate Tata Sky or add the channels on their platform at least for World Cup.

On the occasion of FIFA World Cup Tata Sky will offer Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 3 free to all new Acquisitions (Through Helpline/Sales/Web)on Tata Sky Platform between 15th May to 15th July 2018.

• All new acquisitions on SD Boxes on the platform w.e.f. 15-May to 15-July will be eligible to get free Sony Ten 2 & Sony Ten 3 during the between 12th June to 15th July
  • All new acquisitions on HD Boxes on the platform w.e.f. 15-May to 15-July will be eligible to get free Sony Ten 2 HD & Sony Ten 3 HD during the between 12th June to 15th July.
Hi. I was joined 18th June ts but I didn’t get this offer. How to claim? From where to get this offer information? This screenshot is valid proof or not?

Hi. I was joined 18th June ts but I didn’t get this offer. How to claim? From where to get this offer information? This screenshot is valid proof or not?
You can contact customer care to get this offer .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock