DDF Exclusive Open Fight b/w Kerala Vision & Star Group

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
All Star Group Channels has been removed from Kerala Vision including Asianet and its subsidiary Channels.. Kerala Vision has asked its customers to add the Star Channels on a-la-carte basis and removed all the channels from base packs..

Star has came up with a separate Ad targeting Kerala Vision and is playing it on Interval basis on Asianet..

The Fight has moved to next level.. Both Star Group and Kerala Vision is advertising on Front Full Page Ad for last 4 days on all leading Malayalam Dailys.. The Ad's are like a reply to previous day's Ad.

The Newspaper Ad Fight has been started by Kerala Vision to counter Star's Video Ad running on Asianet.

First Ad by Kerala Vision on 04/10/2017

8_260_1942_3012.jpg

DEN networks using this situation to attract Kerala Vision subscribers to their network.

Ys.. But DEN is not available everywhere like Kerala Vision & Asianet Cable

DEN is playing cheap game right now. Previously they also have issues with Star Network many times. Recently they had some issues with Discovery network & discovery channels and not available in DEN for so many days.

I switched to Tata sky after their removal of star channels.They offer a-la-carte but refuse to activate it even after calling several times also their customer care is a total joke !! This is not the first spat b/w these two. I reckon in non digital days it was easy to fool star group producing lower no.of customers but now in digital era, it's impossible.

DEN is playing cheap game right now. Previously they also have issues with Star Network many times. Recently they had some issues with Discovery network & discovery channels and not available in DEN for so many days.
No information abt DEN bro..

But i will say Kerala Vision is Playing Cheap tricks here by reading the Ad's
Who are they to decide what we should see..
Who gave them permission to tell it's Customer's to boycott Star Channels nd the reason they are saying is its owned by a Foreign group.
Asking it's customers to watch Malayalam channel owned by Keralites..

Most of the point's stated by Kerala Vision are meaningless..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock