DDF Exclusive Open Fight b/w Kerala Vision & Star Group

Kerala Vision can simply solve the problem by giving the money to Star Network which they are wasting to give advertisement in newspapers front pages everyday.
True Bro.. they would be spending 5 to 6 lakhs on each Ad for full front page Ad.
That too both on Mathrubhumi & Manorama

True Bro.. they would be spending 5 to 6 lakhs on each Ad for full front page Ad.
That too both on Mathrubhumi & Manorama

What is the benefit for them if non-Kerala Vision subscribers reading this news. Instead of this just print notices & give it to their subscribers. This is ridiculous...

Today's newspaper ad by Star Network.

IMG_20171010_074505.jpg

Looks like the fight continues, Nd its today's Ad by Star Network.. Full Front Page Ad has been reduced to Half Front Page Ad..

In this Ad Star is asking Kerala Vision customers, do not hesitate to react..
Nd they claims that they are only getting less than 5% of the monthly subscription from a customer

Nd it looks like Star India has started its own missed call service to change to other operators.. 90929001144

22_1524_1930_2998.jpg

Star also saying to customers, if Kerala Vision is not willing to add star channels demand the operator to decrease the monthly rent.

My relatives in Kerala are using Keralavision STB. But I didn't know they are the No.1 at Kerala. And after reading the Points mentioned by these two groups, I'm amazed to see that these two are indulging in a very open fight through Newspapers. o_O

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock